So you’ve already received the necessary paperwork for your Million Dollar Shootout quote, right? Excellent! Then you only have a few things left to worry about – the “3 key requirements!”
- Be sure to make your payment prior to the date of your event. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are all accepted methods of payment. You can even write us a check, so long as it’s postmarked by the U.S. Post Office at least one day prior to the event. Please note that we will not accept any checks that are postmarked the day of the event or after.
- Because of the high value of the prize, you will need to provide two (2) witnesses over the age of 21, not participating in the event, one of which is a certified PGA Professional. You will also need to provide a continuous, unedited video tape from behind the green of all shots taken.
- The yardage of the hole must be measured from the hitting area on the tee box to the hole cut on the green. Be sure this figure is not lower than what you have written on your application and that it meets our minimum requirement of 135 yards.
If you’re unsure about any rules or regulations, shoot us an email or go ahead and give us a call at 800-827-2249. One of our Customer Service Representatives would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our name says it all! For over 30 years, Hole In One International has been providing A+ rated insurance coverage in Canada. Along with affordable hole in one and putting contest coverage, you’ll also receive ancillary hole in one prizes, complimentary hole in one contest signs and tee markers, and a free golf club for everyone in your event.
How Canadian Hole In One Coverage Works
With Canadian hole-in-one insurance coverage, from Hole In One International, you can add excitement to your company, charity or golf course tournament by offering valuable, attention-getting hole in one prizes without the risk of a payout. Hole In One International has been providing golf tournament organizers with A+ rated Canadian hole in one coverage since 1991. We offer hole-in-one prize coverage for anything with a cash value of up to $1,000,000.
From hole-in-one contests to putting contests and even Million Dollar Shootouts, we can do it all! We can even ship your signage there too! From tee signs to sponsor signs, all you need to do is contact us for shipping costs and we’ll have it at the address specified on your sign order form in plenty of time! Need a rush shipment? We’ve got you covered… Hole In One International will get your golf tournament signage delivered before tee-off.
What Does Hole In One Insurance Cost In Canada?
The cost of Canadian hole in one insurance coverage is based on three things: the number of participants in your golf event, the length of the target hole, the cost of the prize that is being giving away. Generally speaking, the bigger the prize, the shorter the distance and the more players you have, the bigger your premium will be.
Keep in mind – all of our prizes are priced out in USD. Want to advertise your prize in Canadian Dollars? No problem! Say you purchased a policy for a $10,000 USD cash prize. Simply make that conversion to Canadian Dollars and advertise “C$9,908” (or whatever the proper conversion rate happens to be) on your sign!
Have any other questions about insuring a hole in one in Canada? Feel free to give us a call at 800-827-2249 or email us at any time!
Did you know that Hole In One International offers a variety of free educational resources designed to make planning your next tournament, shoot-out, or putting contests even more successful?
Or that you can purchase additional sponsor signs and weather coverage for your event? Hole In One International is here to help you have your best tournament – from covering you in the event of rain, to help you raise more money with cost-effective sponsor signage. Check out the links below for more information, or give us a call today to learn more.
Download Free Tournament Resources
Hole In One International is here today to answer one of the most frequently asked questions that we receive: Is there a minimum number of golf tournament players/participants that we must have in order to secure hole in one insurance?
In short, the answer is ‘no.’ All we require is that you let us know in advance that you’ll be having a small tournament format prior to securing your hole in one coverage so we can document it. We’ve happily insured many small golf tournaments — and, in fact, it actually plays into your favor! That’s because the fewer players you have in your golf tournament, the higher the prize value you’re able to insure without your premium increasing! Keep in mind that the yardage also factors into that equation as well (the higher the yardage, the lower the cost).
On the flip side, if you have more than a full field of 144 players, you must notify us prior to us binding your coverage whether your golf tournament will be a Tee Time or Shotgun Start.
So there you have it! No, there is no minimum (or maximum) golf tournament player requirement; however, we do ask that you let us know that it’s a small tournament format (if there are not many players in the outing) or if it’s a Tee Time or Shotgun Start (if there are over 144 players in your outing). Also, make sure to let us know if any professional golfers will be playing in your event…
Happy golfing and good luck! Have any further questions? Give us a call at 800-827-2249… or email us!
If you’re unfamiliar with our services here at Hole In One International, or even if you’re an existing customer, you may not have known that your hole in one insurance coverage can actually be purchased online via our website! This also goes for your free tee signs as well!
All you need is the following in order to purchase hole in one insurance:
- Name of your golf tournament
- Location the outing will be taking place (e.g., Rolling Hills Country Club)
- Date(s) of your golf tournament
- Hole number you wish to place your insured grand prize on
- The yardage of the hole (we require a 135 yard minimum for men and women)
- The number of players in your golf tournament
- The golfers’ status (amateur players, club pros, tour pros)
- The value of the prize
- What the actual insured prize is (i.e., cash, vehicle, vacation package, etc.)
We’ve put together a video tutorial for you today on how the process works — from creating your own account, to paying for the policy, entering in the details on your free signage and receiving your confirmation of coverage. Watch the video below and then feel free to contact us with any questions at 800-827-2249… you can also email us at any time! Good luck with your upcoming golf tournament!