Looking to add something to your golf tournament this year? Wanting to raise some much needed money for your cause this summer in the process? You’re in luck! Hole In One International has just released their Top 3 Summer Fundraisers to help you achieve your desired fundraising goals! Let’s take a look:
1. Golf Ball Drop
A golf ball drop can either be used as a standalone event or as an add-on to your golf tournament, either before or after your outing. Here’s how it works:
- Generate funds by selling numbered balls. How much you plan to charge is strictly up to you!
- Once you’ve sold the balls, all of them are then dropped from a helicopter or cherry picker above a target.
- If one of the balls closest to that target is on a pre-selected list of lucky balls, then Hole In One’s sister company, Odds On Promotions, will pick up the tab!
2. Poker Run
Hop on your car, boat or motorcycle this summer and you could potentially cruise your way into some serious dough! Just “buy in” by following these easy steps:
- Design your own course with 5 different stops in which your contestants must travel to.
- Have each contestant stop at each location and select a card.
- At the end of the contest, each contestant enters their assigned contestant number and highest 5-card hand into our touch screen verification unit. If they have the preselected lucky hand, we write a check for the prize!
3. Duck Race
Sell more ducks and raise more bucks with a duck race promotion. If the preselected duck crosses the finish line first, then we’ll pay out the prize! It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose an amazing prize (cash, vehicles, houses or anything up to $1,000,000 in value) and sell your ducks.
- Before your event, we’ll select a group of Lucky Ducks.
- If one of those ducks crosses the finish line first, the owner will win your amazing prize, and Odds On will pay for it.
Already purchasing prize insurance through another company? Give us a call today at 888-827-2249 or email us - we guarantee to save you and your sponsors money!