Now here’s an idea you may not have thought about before: golf tournament surveys!
A survey is a great way to get feedback from your golf tournament participants and attendees on what you can possibly improve on in the future to ensure that people keep coming back each year for more! The questions you want answers to will obviously vary, depending on the nature of your golf outing, but here are some example questions you may want to consider asking:
- How did you enjoy the golf course? Did you find it too easy, too challenging or just right?
- Would you be willing to travel to play a new course? If so, how far?
- Do you prefer to play golf on a public golf course or a private country club?
- What day of the week is most ideal for you to participate in golf outings?
- Do you feel that we offered enough various contests and activities throughout the day?
- Were the food and beverages offered during the day of the golf tournament adequate?
Passing out golf tournament surveys to each and every player/attendee at the end of your golf outing is also a great way to gather referrals – whether they be golfers or volunteers — by asking them to list people that they would like for your committee to contact in the future regarding any future golf tournament events! The more leads the better, right?
For more ideas on creating golf tournament surveys, feel free to give Hole In One International a call today at 800-827-2249… or email us at any time. We’re here to help when it comes to help making your golf tournament a success!