If you’re unfamiliar with our services here at Hole In One International, or even if you’re an existing customer, you may not have known that your hole in one insurance coverage can actually be purchased online via our website! This also goes for your free tee signs as well!
All you need is the following in order to purchase hole in one insurance:
- Name of your golf tournament
- Location the outing will be taking place (e.g., Rolling Hills Country Club)
- Date(s) of your golf tournament
- Hole number you wish to place your insured grand prize on
- The yardage of the hole (we require a 135 yard minimum for men and women)
- The number of players in your golf tournament
- The golfers’ status (amateur players, club pros, tour pros)
- The value of the prize
- What the actual insured prize is (i.e., cash, vehicle, vacation package, etc.)
We’ve put together a video tutorial for you today on how the process works — from creating your own account, to paying for the policy, entering in the details on your free signage and receiving your confirmation of coverage. Watch the video below and then feel free to contact us with any questions at 800-827-2249… you can also email us at any time! Good luck with your upcoming golf tournament!