Sometimes it pays to contact us… Literally!
All of us here at Hole In One International strongly encourage our customers to contact us prior to the start of the event with any changes in your tournament player count. If it’s a smaller number of participants than you originally insured for, we’ll refund you the difference; if it’s more, we’ll bill you… it’s that easy!
Needless to say, it’s always better to overestimate the number of players in your event if you’re not sure what the numbers will be like until closer to the event date. (Better to receive some last minute money than a bill, right?) Besides, if things get hectic and you forget to contact us, you’ll still be insured!
On the flip side … If you underestimate the number of players and neglect to call us, then the value of your winner’s prize would be pro-rated downward in the event of a claim. And we definitely wouldn’t want something like that to happen.
So remember… contact us prior to the start of the event and you could save some money!
Just give us a call at 800-827-2249 or shoot us an email prior to the start of your event!
Hole In One International is here today to go over the 3 key requirements for a successful putting contest. These requirements help to ensure that your claim goes through and the prize is awarded to the winner; if they aren’t followed properly, this could prevent that from happening!
- As with all of our insurance policies, payment is due prior to the event date. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Don’t have a credit card? No worries – we accept checks as well! Just make sure they’re postmarked at least one day prior to the event date; otherwise, we won’t be able to accept it and your coverage will be void.
- If insuring a single-putt contest, be sure to have two (2) witnesses over the age of 21 and not participating in the event, one of which is a certified PGA professional.
- If insuring a combination putt contest, you will need two (2) witnesses over the age of 21 and not participating for the 10ft. & 30ft. putts. For the final 50ft.+ putt, you will need one witness over the age of 21 and not participating, plus one certified PGA professional.
- Accurately set the distance(s) according to the specific type of putting contest you’re insuring. If you’ve forgotten or are unsure about the difference between the two types, feel free to refer back to the putting contest video we posted a few weeks back.
Have more questions? Any concerns? Give us a call at 800-827-2249 or email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
As with all golf hole in one insurance companies, Hole In One International has witness requirements. It is essential that you abide by all witness requirements to ensure the smooth processing of your hole in one or putting contest claim. After all, you don’t want to possibly be denied the prize you won because you didn’t have the proper witnesses out on the course!
Please note that auxiliary prize holes (if applicable), do not require actual witnesses — only a minimum of two playing partners.
Witness Requirements For Hole In One & Shootout Formats:
- Prize values $50,000 and less: One witness over 21 years of age and not participating in the event.
- Prize values $50,001 to $100,000: Two witnesses over 21 years of age and not participating in the event.
- Prize values $100,001 to $250,000: Two witnesses over 21 years of age and not participating in the event (one of which is a certified PGA professional).
- Prize values over $250,000: Two witnesses over 21 years of age and not participating (one of which is a certified PGA professional) and a continuous, unedited videotapes from behind the green of all shots taken.
Witness Requirements For Single Putt Contests:
- Two witnesses over the age of 21 (one of which is a certified PGA professional).
Witness Requirements For Combination Putt Contests:
For 10ft and 30ft putts, two witnesses over 21 years of age are required.
For the 50ft. or longer putt, two witnesses over 21 years of age (one of which is a certified PGA professional) are required.
Still unclear about any of our witness requirements? Shoot us an email or give us a call at 800-827-2249 and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have!